Cercube 5 for YouTube
Adds new features to YouTube:
- Download and save videos up to 4k resolution
- Save videos as audio only
- View, manage and share all your downloads in Cercube's download manager
- Block ads
- Share downloaded videos with other devices via AirDrop
- Background playback for streamed and downloaded videos
- Import downloads to Music or Videos
- Play YouTube videos using Picture-in-Picture mode
- Downloaded videos are displayed within a beautifully crafted downloads manager that shows all the available information
- Choose the default tab to open when launching YouTube
- Stream videos in HD on cellular network
- Auto-replay videos
- Hide floating upload button
- Hide the Trending tab
- Rewind or forward videos
- Cercube options are configurable from within YouTube settings
- Play in high quality on Mobile Data
Last updated: December 27, 2020
Developer: Majd Alfhaily
Version: 15.49.4 (T5.2.11)
Size: 93.7 MB
YouTube is one of the best and most popular video-sharing platforms available on the web. It features a range of videos from tech reviews to funny pranks, gaming content, and daily vlogs by popular influencers. YouTube also offers an app for iOS which provides a seamless and enjoyable experience watching videos on your iPhone.
Unfortunately, the YouTube app lacks a lot of essential features. To bridge this gap, Cercube is a third-party app for YouTube that brings tons of amazing new features and functionality. It allows you to keep videos playing in the background, customize the app's interface, and much more.
The best part of this tweak is that it's built right into the YouTube app thereby allowing you to use Cercube's features directly from YouTube.
- Allows videos to continue playing in the background when you close the app or switch to a different app
- Save videos to your iPhone's gallery up to 4k resolution
- Supports Picture-in-Picture mode when playing videos
- Customize the YouTube app
- Play HD videos on cellular network
- Set the default video quality for WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE
- Features a built-in download manager for managing your saved videos
- Save videos as audio only
- Block Ads
With all the amazing new features that Cercube provides, it takes your YouTube experience to a whole new level.
How to Install Cercube?
1. Install Cercube on Non-Jailbroken Device
If your device is not jailbroken, you can install Cercube on iPhone and other iOS devices by downloading its IPA from this page and sideloading using AltStore or a similar tool.
- Download and install AltStore on your computer. You can read the full guide here for instructors on how to install AltStore.
- Open Safari on your iOS device, visit this page, and download the Cercube IPA. The download link is available at the top of the page, labeled as "Download IPA".
- Once the Cercube IPA is downloaded, open AltStore on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
- Press the + icon in the top left corner to install a new app. You’ll see a list of all the IPA files that you've downloaded with Safari. Tap on the Cercube IPA that you downloaded earlier.
- Note: if it’s your first time using AltStore, you’ll be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password. This is sent to Apple to generate a signing certificate to install the app.
- AltStore will begin installing the app and the process takes a couple of minutes to finish. Once it’s installed, it will appear on the My Apps page and you can open it from there or from the Home screen.
- If you keep on getting an error that the AltStore server is not found, you can simply re-install AltStore or connect it to your computer using a cable and then install Cercube.
This is the entire process for downloading and installing Cercube on iPhone, iPad, or iPod that isn't jailbroken. Keep in mind that apps installed using this method last for 7 days and you can easily resign them from your device by going to the “My Apps” page in AltStore, then tap the “X days” button next to the app to re-sign it for another 7 days.
2. Installing Cercube on Jailbroken Device
If your device is jailbroken, then you can easily install Cercube using Cydia. Here's the entire process:
- On your iOS device, open Cydia and head to the Sources tab.
- Press the Edit button at the top and then choose Add.
- Now input the following package source: https://apt.alfhaily.me
- Once you add the new source, refresh Cydia so all the new packages from this source load successfully. Once done, go the Search tab, search for Cercube, and then install it.
This is how you can install Cercube on a jailbroken iPhone. The process is very simple and straightforward.
Cercube Repo for Cydia
If you want to install Cercube on your jailbroken device, then you have to add its source to Cydia. The source is as follows:
You can add this repo by going to the Sources tab of Cydia and adding it from there.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to download Cercube IPA?
The download link for the Cercube IPA is available at the top of this page. Simply click the "Download IPA" button to get the file.
2. How to update Cercube?
If you've installed Cercube via Cydia, then you can simply search for the package in Cydia and update it from there.
If Cercube has been installed via AltStore, then you have to download the latest IPA file of Cercube from this page and re-install it with AltStore. All the apps on our website are up-to-date so if there's any update on Cercube, you'll find it here.
3. How Long Does Cercube last when sideloaded (AltStore/Cydia Impactor)?
The app lasts for 7 days if signed with a free Apple ID. Once it expires, you can re-sign it easily with AltStore by going to the “My Apps” page in AltStore, then tap the “X days” button next to the app to re-sign it for another 7 days.
4. How can I re-sign Cercube once it's expired?
If you installed it via AltStore, you can go to the “My Apps” page in AltStore, then tap the “X days” button next to the app to re-sign it for another 7 days.
If you installed it via Cydia Impactor, you have to do the process all over again, which involves connecting your device to your compute and installing the IPA with Cydia Impactor.
5. How to remove ads from Cercube?
You can remove ads from Cercube by purchasing the PRO version of the tweak. You'll find the purchase option in Cercube's settings in YouTube.
6. Is Cercube better or YouTube++?
Both apps are amazing tweaks that offer similar features. The only difference is that Cercube is regularly updated and issues are fixed quickly whereas YouTube++ hasn't been updated for a long time.
7. How can I delete Cercube?
If you installed Cercube via sideloading, you can simply delete the app from the Home screen just like any other app.
If you installed the app via Cydia, then go to your list of packages in Cydia, open Cercube, and uninstall it from there.
How to Install Cercube 5 for YouTube with Cydia Impactor
- Download the Cercube 5 for YouTube IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.