How to Convert Text to Camel Case?
To convert your text to camel case, here's what you have to do:
- In the text box above, enter or paste a string that you want to convert to a camel case.
- The tool will automatically convert the entered text to a camel case.
- Click the Copy button to copy the result.
What Is the Camel Case?
Camel case refers to a group of words that acts as a single word and uses to placed together without any space. There are two types of CamelCase, such as UpperCamelCase and lowerCamelCase.
The main advantage of using camel case is that it allows users to create meaningful words where words need to be contiguous( no space is allowed), especially during programming. That’s why the trend of using CamelCase is increasing rapidly.
Free Online Camel Case Converter
Among various kinds of text converter, finding the right and handy dedicated only camel case converter is not easy. In that case, our camel case converter can be considered as an ideal solution. Because our CamelCase Converter is speedy, web-friendly and most importantly it’s free of cost.
You can use our free online text to camel case converter in the following cases:
- If you want to capitalize the first letter
- In camel case, you can capitalize two words that are placed together which out space.
- In the camel case, the last letter can not be capitalized.
- Camel case does not allow any space, dot(.), and underscore(_) among words.
- During text to camel case converter, you need to keep in mind that foreign character is not allowed in camel case conversion.
Camel Case vs Snake Case vs Pascal Case
Camel case does not allow any space or underscore. But in snake case using underscore is a must.
Now, the pascal case is nothing but a subset of the camel case. The pascal case is nothing but another name of the upper camel case where the first word of phrases starts with a capital letter. But when it comes to the camel case, it can start with the lower case, and when in the pascal case, the starting word in a string must be a capital letter.
Finally, keep using our CamelCase converter for your next microblogging text or in programming. If you have any feedback regarding the article, feel free to let us know. We will get back to you soon.