How to Convert Text to Sentence Case?
If you want to use this tool to convert your text to a sentence case, the process is very easy.
- First of all, enter your text in the textbox above.
- Your input will automatically be converted to a sentence case as you type or paste.
- To copy the output, simply press the Copy button.
What is Sentence Case?
Sentence case refers to the capitalized version of the first word, the first word of a subtitle, and all proper nouns of a sentence.
Free Online Sentence Case Generator
With our free online sentence case generator, you can convert any text to sentence case. You can now easily convert your text to UPPER CASE, lower case, Capitalized Case, and Alternating Case using our sentence case converter.
With our sentence case generator, you can convert text to the following cases:
Sentence Case - It helps to capitalize the first word of each sentence. Our tool helps to capitalize the first word automatically after every full stop. This is an example of a sentence case.
UPPERCASE - It helps to capitalize each letter of a word in a sentence: THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF UPPER CASE.
Lowercase - It helps to get the lowercase of everything in a sentence: this is an example of a lower case.
Capitalized Case - You can use our sentence case converter to capitalize each word of a sentence: This Is An Example Of Capitalized Case.
AlTeRnAtIvE cAsE - If you want to make more fun with your texts, you can use our AlTeRnAtIvE cAsE converter: tHiS Is aN ExAmPlE Of aLtErNaTiNg cAsE.
Title Case vs Sentence Case
Title case is mainly used to represent a title of content as a blog post, name of a book, heading of a newspaper, and other titles. To make a title case of a sentence, you need to capitalize each word with an uppercase of a sentence. Example:
This Is A Title Case
On the other hand, sentence case refers to the traditional style of capitalization where most of the words will be lowercase except the first word and all proper noun of a sentence. Example:
This is a sentence case.
Why You Should Use Sentence Case Generator?
There are some cool reasons for what you may need to use our sentence case generator. For example:
- Sometimes you may start writing on our word processor while keeping the Caps lock ON. In that case, after writing a whole paragraph, you may notice that we did a mistake by capitalizing the wrong letters. In that case, you can use our sentence case converter to convert the entire texts to a sentence case.
- If you mistakenly capitalize each letter of the word and want to convert them into small letters, you can use our lowercase converter. The same thing goes for converting the text into uppercase using our UPPERCASE converter.
- Often people want to send fancy texts. In that case, you can use the AlTeRnAtIvE cAsE converter option to make a fun text and send it to your beloved person.
- We know that search engine emphasizes on a title that contains capitalized words. Because it can increase the CTR (Click-through-rate). In that case, you can use our Capitalized Case converter.