Adds new features and removes restrictions from Facebook app:
- Download videos to your device
- Improvements to Messenger:
- Use Messenger within Facebook app
- View the timestamp for every message
- Send unlimited number of photos
- Disable VoIP
- Copy videos to clipboard to paste or send later, or save/download to albums
- View most recent photos instead of popular ones
- Protect the Facebook app with Touch ID or passcode
- Hide tabs
- Disable video auto-play
- Full-screen mode
- Re-enables the old sidebar navigation
- and much more!
Last updated: October 17, 2017
How to Install Facebook++ with Cydia Impactor
Please note that Cydia Impactor is currently not working and apps won't install. Use AltStore instead.
- Download the Facebook++ IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.