Phantom for Snapchat
Bypasses Snapchat's restrictions and adds new features:
- Upload photos and videos from your device
- Save snaps and stories to your device
- Remove the Discover and Live Stories section
- Disable the hold gesture to keep snaps open
- New paint brush tools: change brush size, eraser, redo stroke, and paint bucket
- View stories without your friends knowing it
- View snaps without marking them as read
Last updated: February 13, 2018
Size: 106.2 MB
How to Install Phantom for Snapchat with Cydia Impactor
- Download the Phantom for Snapchat IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.