ProTube is the ultimate, fully featured YouTube app. With its highly polished design, ProTube offers ad-free video with selectable playback quality, audio-only playback, background playback and adjustable playback speed. You can even manage videos in playlists without signing in with a YouTube account!
- Video playback in any quality, from 144p up to 4k Ultra HD.
- 60fps video playback.
- No advertisements or annoying pop ups!
- Audio-only playback in high quality with low bandwidth usage.
- You can sign in with your YouTube account to view and manage your uploads, playlists and subscriptions.
- Watch videos that are blocked on mobile devices.
- Background playback allows audio to keep playing while using other apps or while the screen is locked.
- Discover videos, playlists and channels with the powerful search engine.
- Rate and share videos and add them to playlists even without a YouTube account.
- Play entire playlists with shuffle and repeat options.
- Adjust the playback speed, to view certain moments in slow motion or fast forward.
- View top comments, recent comments, ratings and post your own comments & replies.
- Mirror videos to your TV with Apple TV or Chromecast.
- Customize your experience by choosing your preferred homepage, default playback quality, autoplay setting and more.
- Share videos, playlists and channels with your friends.
- Video and audio playback can be minimized, allowing to browse inside the app while playback continues.
- Split screen and picture in picture support.
- 3D touch integration.
- Full Voice Over support.
- Much more!
September 05, 2017
How to Install ProTube with AltStore
- Install AltStore on your iOS device. To learn how, read this guide.
- Download the latest ProTube IPA file.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the "My Apps" tab.
- Tap on the plus "+" icon in the top, then browse and select the ProTube .ipa file that you downloaded.
- If it's your first time using AltStore, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. AltStore requires it for signing the app so it can be installed. We recommend you use a burner account.
- The app will begin to install and once completed, you can open it from the My Apps tab or from your Home screen.
With this method, you have to re-sign the app every 7 days. To do so, simply go to the My Apps tab in AltStore, then tap the "X days" button next to the app to begin the re-sign process. Make sure to re-sign the app before it expires, otherwise, you have to repeat the above process all over again.
How to Install ProTube with Sideloadly
- Download the latest version of Sideloadly for Windows or macOS and install it on your PC.
- Download the ProTube IPA file from this page and save it to your computer.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the Sideloadly app on your PC.
- You may be prompted to install the Mail Plug-in. Click the "Yes" button to continue.
- Enter your Apple ID email under the "Apple account" field.
- Drag and drop the ProTube .ipa file into the IPA field shown on the left side of the interface. The field is represented by an IPA image.
- Click the "Start" button to begin the sideloading and installing the IPA.
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID password. The tool uses your Apple ID to sideload the app. We recommend you use a burner account.
- Sideloadly will begin installing ProTube on your iOS device.
- Once the app is installed, don't open it yet. You first need to verify your Apple ID profile if it's your first time using Sideloadly. To do it, go to Settings > General > Device Management. Tap on your Apple ID and press the Trust button. Tap on Trust again from the popup alert.
- Now go to the Home screen to open the installed app.