Twitter Owl is a tweak for the iOS Twitter app that introduces new features and enhancements such as:
- Save videos
- Disable Twitter Ads
- View confirmation prompt when liking tweets
- Authentication Mode: protect the app with Face ID authentication
Last updated: June 20, 2020
Version: 8.23 (T1.1)
Size: 37 MB
How to Install Twitter Owl with Cydia Impactor
- Download the Twitter Owl IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.