Chimera Jailbreak for iOS 12
Chimera jailbreak is a jailbreak tool for iOS 12 devices that also supports A12 devices such as iPhone XS, iPhone XR, and the newest iPads.
Last updated: December 02, 2020
Developer: Electra Team
Size: 82 MB
How to Install Chimera Jailbreak for iOS 12 with Cydia Impactor
Please note that Cydia Impactor is currently not working and apps won't install. Use AltStore instead.
- Download the Chimera Jailbreak for iOS 12 IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.
Mar 14, 2020
Sep 18, 2019
Sep 05, 2019
Aug 25, 2019
Aug 22, 2019
Aug 20, 2019
Jul 28, 2019
Jul 23, 2019
Jul 16, 2019
Jul 08, 2019