DolphiniOS is an emulator that allows you to play your favourite GameCube and Wii games right from your iPhone. It is based on the popular Dolphin emulator for iOS, but comes with improved features such as save stats and better resolutions.
DolphiniOS only works on devices running on iOS 13.4.1 and lower
Last updated: May 22, 2020
Size: 23.7 MB
How to Install DolphiniOS with Cydia Impactor
- Download the DolphiniOS IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.