GC4iOS is an emulator built for Nintendo Wii and GameCube that allows you to play the GameCube and Wii games right on your iPhone or iPad. Bring back your childhood memories with the amazing GC4iOS emulator.
Last updated: January 19, 2020
Developer: William Cobb
Size: 3 MB
How to Install GC4iOS with Cydia Impactor
- Download the GC4iOS IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.