Houdini is capable of adding new features and themes to iOS without jailbreak.
Supports: iOS 10.x to 10.3.2 and iOS 11 to 11.1.2
Example of things that can be done Houdini:
- Apply themes to app icons
- Clear all app caches
- Install themes from Cydia sources
- Hide app labels
- Theme Control Center and music controls
- And much more
Last updated: January 04, 2018
Version: Beta 2r1
Size: 1 MB
How to Install Houdini with Cydia Impactor
Please note that Cydia Impactor is currently not working and apps won't install. Use AltStore instead.
- Download the Houdini IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.