iChan is an open-source cross-platform client for popular imageboards: 4chan.org and 2ch.hk
- Minimalistic UI, designed for large screens
- Low battery consumption
- Function to save all images in thread
- Instant video playback (including WebM Support for iOS)
- Webm to mp4 converter (iOS)
- Cached videos, images and threads
- Remember position in threads
- Save threads and read offline
Last updated: December 03, 2021
Size: 41.7 MB
How to Install iChan with Cydia Impactor
- Download the iChan IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.