Instagram Rhino is a tweak for the Instagram app that adds amazing new features to the app, such as:
- Download feed images and videos
- View all user's profile image
- Determine if users are following you
- Download images and videos in Inbox
- View disappearing photos/videos for an unlimited duration
- Disable marking messages as seen.
- Download Story images and videos
- Download Live Videos
- Disable marking stories as Seen
- Hide Live Chats during live streams
May 25, 2021
How to Install Instagram Rhino with AltStore
- Install AltStore on your iOS device. To learn how, read this guide.
- Download the latest Instagram Rhino IPA file.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the "My Apps" tab.
- Tap on the plus "+" icon in the top, then browse and select the Instagram Rhino .ipa file that you downloaded.
- If it's your first time using AltStore, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. AltStore requires it for signing the app so it can be installed. We recommend you use a burner account.
- The app will begin to install and once completed, you can open it from the My Apps tab or from your Home screen.
With this method, you have to re-sign the app every 7 days. To do so, simply go to the My Apps tab in AltStore, then tap the "X days" button next to the app to begin the re-sign process. Make sure to re-sign the app before it expires, otherwise, you have to repeat the above process all over again.
How to Install Instagram Rhino with Sideloadly
- Download the latest version of Sideloadly for Windows or macOS and install it on your PC.
- Download the Instagram Rhino IPA file from this page and save it to your computer.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the Sideloadly app on your PC.
- You may be prompted to install the Mail Plug-in. Click the "Yes" button to continue.
- Enter your Apple ID email under the "Apple account" field.
- Drag and drop the Instagram Rhino .ipa file into the IPA field shown on the left side of the interface. The field is represented by an IPA image.
- Click the "Start" button to begin the sideloading and installing the IPA.
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID password. The tool uses your Apple ID to sideload the app. We recommend you use a burner account.
- Sideloadly will begin installing Instagram Rhino on your iOS device.
- Once the app is installed, don't open it yet. You first need to verify your Apple ID profile if it's your first time using Sideloadly. To do it, go to Settings > General > Device Management. Tap on your Apple ID and press the Trust button. Tap on Trust again from the popup alert.
- Now go to the Home screen to open the installed app.
May 25, 2021
Feb 21, 2021
Dec 17, 2020
Oct 26, 2020
Sep 22, 2020
Aug 28, 2020
Jul 27, 2020
Jul 04, 2020
Jun 17, 2020
Apr 29, 2020
Apr 02, 2020