iTorrent is a torrent client app for iOS that comes with built-in support for the Files app.
It offers the following features:
- Download torrent files in the background.
- Support for download via torrent link or magnet URL.
- Lets you add torrent files from other apps using the Share menu.
- Save downloads to the iOS Files app.
- File sharing directly from the app.
- Sends notification once a torrent files has been downloaded.
- Select which files to download from a torrent link
- Support for dark mode
How to Install iTorrent with AltStore
- Install AltStore on your iOS device. To learn how, read this guide.
- Download the latest iTorrent IPA file.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the "My Apps" tab.
- Tap on the plus "+" icon in the top, then browse and select the iTorrent .ipa file that you downloaded.
- If it's your first time using AltStore, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. AltStore requires it for signing the app so it can be installed. We recommend you use a burner account.
- The app will begin to install and once completed, you can open it from the My Apps tab or from your Home screen.
With this method, you have to re-sign the app every 7 days. To do so, simply go to the My Apps tab in AltStore, then tap the "X days" button next to the app to begin the re-sign process. Make sure to re-sign the app before it expires, otherwise, you have to repeat the above process all over again.
How to Install iTorrent with Sideloadly
- Download the latest version of Sideloadly for Windows or macOS and install it on your PC.
- Download the iTorrent IPA file from this page and save it to your computer.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the Sideloadly app on your PC.
- You may be prompted to install the Mail Plug-in. Click the "Yes" button to continue.
- Enter your Apple ID email under the "Apple account" field.
- Drag and drop the iTorrent .ipa file into the IPA field shown on the left side of the interface. The field is represented by an IPA image.
- Click the "Start" button to begin the sideloading and installing the IPA.
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID password. The tool uses your Apple ID to sideload the app. We recommend you use a burner account.
- Sideloadly will begin installing iTorrent on your iOS device.
- Once the app is installed, don't open it yet. You first need to verify your Apple ID profile if it's your first time using Sideloadly. To do it, go to Settings > General > Device Management. Tap on your Apple ID and press the Trust button. Tap on Trust again from the popup alert.
- Now go to the Home screen to open the installed app.