LazarusJailed is an anti-revoke app made for iOS 12 that allows revoked apps to be opened.
Last updated: November 14, 2019
Size: 17 MB
How to Install LazarusJailed Anti-Revoke with Cydia Impactor
Please note that Cydia Impactor is currently not working and apps won't install. Use AltStore instead.
- Download the LazarusJailed Anti-Revoke IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.