Odyssey Jailbreak for iOS 13
Odyssey jailbreak is a new jailbreak tool designed for jailbreaking iOS 13.0 to iOS 13.5 on all supported iPhone and iPad devices. It has been developed by the team behind the Electra and Chimera jailbreaks.
Odyssey jailbreak supports all the iPhone and iPad models running on iOS 13 such as iPhone 11, iPhone XS, iPhone X, and iPad Pro 4th gen.
Last updated: September 04, 2020
Size: 25 MB
How to Install Odyssey Jailbreak for iOS 13 with Cydia Impactor
- Download the Odyssey Jailbreak for iOS 13 IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.