Sileo is a Cydia alternative for jailbreak devices that acts as a package manager for installing jailbreak tweaks, apps, and themes on jailbroken iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
This version of Sileo is for non-jailbroken iOS 11 and iOS 12 devices that allows you to do the following:
- Search repositories for tweaks and package information
- Test the Sileo user interface and its basic features
- Receive push notifications of new package updates
It doesn't let you install packages and tweaks as these work on jailbroken devices only. Moreover, if you wish to receive push notifications, you have to keep the app open in the App Switcher so it can run in the background.
Last updated: July 28, 2019
Version: 1.2.6 b2
Size: 7 MB
How to Install Sileo with Cydia Impactor
- Download the Sileo IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.