Taurine is a jailbreak app for iOS 14.0-14.3.
What makes it so special?
- Taurine is a fast, supercharged experience, using libhooker and extensive testing to ensure the best possible jailbreaking experience.
- Taurine will be open sourced (with some exceptions) in the future, allowing others to learn from and build upon it, the way a jailbreak should be.
- Taurine comes with the open source Procursus bootstrap, designed from the ground up with community contributions and compatiblity in mind, and brings desktop-class functionality to your device with powerful packages.
Last updated: July 04, 2021
Developer: Odyssey Team
Size: 31.4 MB
How to Install Taurine Jailbreak with Cydia Impactor
- Download the Taurine Jailbreak IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.