Adds new features to Instagram:
- Save any photo or video to Camera Roll
- Hold down on an image or video to view high resolution version of i
- Double tap or hold on a profile picture to view it in full-screen
- Mute and unmute users from home and activity feed
- Hide sponsored ads
- Show following status on user profile
- Share images with third-party apps
- View direct messages without notifying sender
- Change feed layout between grid or list view
- Shows confirmation message when double tapping a post to like it
- View exact timestamp of a post (date and time)
- View stories without marking them as seen
- Download photos and videos from stories
- Manually mark stories as seen
- Show entire gallery instead of last 24 hours in story maker
How to Install Instagram Rocket with AltStore
- Install AltStore on your iOS device. To learn how, read this guide.
- Download the latest Instagram Rocket IPA file.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the "My Apps" tab.
- Tap on the plus "+" icon in the top, then browse and select the Instagram Rocket .ipa file that you downloaded.
- If it's your first time using AltStore, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. AltStore requires it for signing the app so it can be installed. We recommend you use a burner account.
- The app will begin to install and once completed, you can open it from the My Apps tab or from your Home screen.
With this method, you have to re-sign the app every 7 days. To do so, simply go to the My Apps tab in AltStore, then tap the "X days" button next to the app to begin the re-sign process. Make sure to re-sign the app before it expires, otherwise, you have to repeat the above process all over again.
How to Install Instagram Rocket with Sideloadly
- Download the latest version of Sideloadly for Windows or macOS and install it on your PC.
- Download the Instagram Rocket IPA file from this page and save it to your computer.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the Sideloadly app on your PC.
- You may be prompted to install the Mail Plug-in. Click the "Yes" button to continue.
- Enter your Apple ID email under the "Apple account" field.
- Drag and drop the Instagram Rocket .ipa file into the IPA field shown on the left side of the interface. The field is represented by an IPA image.
- Click the "Start" button to begin the sideloading and installing the IPA.
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID password. The tool uses your Apple ID to sideload the app. We recommend you use a burner account.
- Sideloadly will begin installing Instagram Rocket on your iOS device.
- Once the app is installed, don't open it yet. You first need to verify your Apple ID profile if it's your first time using Sideloadly. To do it, go to Settings > General > Device Management. Tap on your Apple ID and press the Trust button. Tap on Trust again from the popup alert.
- Now go to the Home screen to open the installed app.
Instagram Rocket is an amazing tweak by Majd Alfhaily which adds a bunch of amazing and useful new features to Instagram. By default, there are a lot of features that users crave to see on the Instagram app. These features might never see the light of the day, but Instagram Rocket aims to tackle this issue by bringing some of the most requested features to Instagram.
What is Instagram Rocket?
Instagram Rocket is an all-in-one tweak for the iOS Instagram app which adds the most requested features such as downloading photos and videos, repost any post in your Instagram feed, save videos from IGTV, download stories, change your feed to a grid layout, disabled read receipts in DM, and much more.
Instagram Rocket integrates into the original Instagram app and allows you to use Instagram as is while enjoying all the new features that this tweak provides. There are several ways that you can install Instagram Rocket and we'll discuss it later in this article.
Instagram Rocket Features
- Save photos and videos to your device
- Download and save IGTV videos and stories
- View your Instagram feed in grid layout
- Copy the caption of a post
- View profile photos in full size
- Repost any posts from your feed
- Play videos in high quality when on Mobile Data
- Disable screenshot notification in Direct Messages
- Disable read receipts in Direct Messages
- Mute and unmute stories
- Disable automatic advancing of stories
- View if a user is following you
How to Install Instagram Rocket?
1. Install Instagram Rocket on Non-Jailbroken Devices
In order to install Instagram Rocket on a non-jailbroken device, you need to download the IPA file and then sideload it to your device using AltStore or a similar tool. Here's how you can do it:
- Download and install AltStore on your computer. You can read the full guide here.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Safari visit this page to download the Instagram Rocket IPA. You can download the IPA by clicking the "Download IPA" button at the top of the page.
- Once downloaded, open AltStore on your device. From the tabs at the bottom of the app, tap on the My Apps tab.
- Now press the + icon in the top left corner to add a new app. You'll see a list of all the IPA files that you downloaded with Safari. Tap on the Instagram Rocket IPA that you downloaded earlier.
- Note: if it's your first time using AltStore, you'll be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password. This is sent to Apple to generate a signing certificate to install the app.
- AltStore will begin installing the app and the process takes a couple of minutes to finish. Once it's installed, it will appear on the My Apps page and you can open it from there or from the Home screen.
- If you keep on getting an error that the AltStore server is not found, you can simply re-install AltStore or connect it to your compute using a wire and then install Instagram Rocket.
That's all you have to do to install Instagram Rocket on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without being jailbroken. Apps installed using this method last for 7 days and you can easily resign them from your device by going to the "My Apps" page in AltStore, then tap the "X days" button next to the app to re-sign it for another 7 days.
2. Install Instagram Rocket on Jailbroken Devices
If you have a jailbroken iPhone or iPad, then the process of installing Instagram Rocket is much easier and straightforward.
- Open Cydia on your device and go to the Sources tab.
- Tap the Edit button, then choose Add.
- Enter the following source: https://apt.alfhaily.me
- Once the new source has been added successfully, go to the Search tab, search for Instagram Rocket, and install it.
This is how you can install Instagram Rocket on a jailbroken iOS device. You can now open the Instagram app and enjoy all the amazing new features that this tweak offers.
Instagram Rocket Repo
If you're looking for the Cydia repo for Instagram Rocket, it is as follows:
You can add this repo by going to the Sources tab of Cydia and adding it from there.
How to Download Instagram Rocket IPA?
You can download the latest Instagram Rocket IPA from this page. Simply click the "Download IPA" button at the top of this page to get the latest Instagram Rocket.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to update Instagram Rocket?
In order to update Instagram Rocket, you have to download its latest IPA file and install it via AltStore. You can check our IPA Library to know if an update for Instagram Rocket is available.
If you installed Instagram Rocket via Cydia, then the update will appear in Cydia whenever there's a new version available.
2. How Long Does Instagram Rocket Work When Installed from AltStore or Cydia Impactor?
Apps installed from AltStore or Cydia Impactor last for 7 days and you have to re-install them. In AltStore, you can go to the "My Apps" page in AltStore, then tap the "X days" button next to the app to re-sign it for another 7 days.
3. How to re-sign Instagram Rocket once it's expired?
If you installed it via AltStore, you can go to the "My Apps" page in AltStore, then tap the "X days" button next to the app to re-sign it for another 7 days.
If you installed it via Cydia Impactor, you have to do the process of all over again, which involves connecting your device to your compute and installing the IPA with Cydia Impactor.
4. How to remove ads from Instagram Rocket?
In order to remove the ads, you have to buy the PRO version oof Instagram Rocket. Simply go to the settings page of the tweak and you'll find an option to upgrade to the PRO version.
5. Is Instagram Rocket better or Instagram++?
Both apps offer more or less the same features, but Instagram Rocket receives regular updates and is always kept up-to-date, whereas Instagram++ has been abandoned for several months now.
6. How to delete Instagram Rocket?
If you installed Instagram Rocket via AltStore or Cydia Impactor, you can simply delete the app from the Home screen just like any other app. Once deleted, you can install the original Instagram app if you wish.
If you installed the app via Cydia, then go to your list of packages in Cydia, open Instagram Rocket, and uninstall it from there.
7. Is it safe to use Instagram Rocket?
If you're worried about Instagram banning you, then you should be aware that there is always a risk of using this kind of tweaks as Instagram might ban your account if caught. However, if you are worried about entering your credentials in this app, then there's no risk as the app is made by a trusted and reliable developer.