unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 11 - iOS 14.3
How to Install unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 11 - iOS 14.3 with AltStore
- Install AltStore on your iOS device. To learn how, read this guide.
- Download the latest unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 11 - iOS 14.3 IPA file.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the "My Apps" tab.
- Tap on the plus "+" icon in the top, then browse and select the unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 11 - iOS 14.3 .ipa file that you downloaded.
- If it's your first time using AltStore, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. AltStore requires it for signing the app so it can be installed. We recommend you use a burner account.
- The app will begin to install and once completed, you can open it from the My Apps tab or from your Home screen.
With this method, you have to re-sign the app every 7 days. To do so, simply go to the My Apps tab in AltStore, then tap the "X days" button next to the app to begin the re-sign process. Make sure to re-sign the app before it expires, otherwise, you have to repeat the above process all over again.
How to Install unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 11 - iOS 14.3 with Sideloadly
- Download the latest version of Sideloadly for Windows or macOS and install it on your PC.
- Download the unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 11 - iOS 14.3 IPA file from this page and save it to your computer.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the Sideloadly app on your PC.
- You may be prompted to install the Mail Plug-in. Click the "Yes" button to continue.
- Enter your Apple ID email under the "Apple account" field.
- Drag and drop the unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 11 - iOS 14.3 .ipa file into the IPA field shown on the left side of the interface. The field is represented by an IPA image.
- Click the "Start" button to begin the sideloading and installing the IPA.
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID password. The tool uses your Apple ID to sideload the app. We recommend you use a burner account.
- Sideloadly will begin installing unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 11 - iOS 14.3 on your iOS device.
- Once the app is installed, don't open it yet. You first need to verify your Apple ID profile if it's your first time using Sideloadly. To do it, go to Settings > General > Device Management. Tap on your Apple ID and press the Trust button. Tap on Trust again from the popup alert.
- Now go to the Home screen to open the installed app.
unc0ver is a jailbreak tool that allows iOS users to jailbreak their devices on iOS 11 to iOS 14.3. It is one of the best and the most stable jailbreak tools available for iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13, and iOS 14 firmware. The jailbreak supports iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices and receives constant updates to fix bugs and crash issues.
unc0ver is a semi-untethered jailbreak which means that the jailbreak is disabled whenever your device is restarted. However, you can easily jailbreak again from the unc0ver app.
Which Devices are Supported by unc0ver?
Currently, unc0ver supports the following iOS devices:
- iPhone:12 Pro Max, 12 Pro, 12, 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, SE, 6s/6s Plus, 6/6 Plus
- iPad: 5/6, Mini 5/4/3/2, Pro 1st/2nd/3rd gen., Air 3/2/1
- iPod touch: 6, 7
Which iOS Versions are Supported by unc0ver?
Currently, unc0ver supports the following iOS firmware:
- iOS 13.0 - iOS 13.5
- iOS 12.4
- iOS 12.0 - iOS 12.2
- iOS 11.0 - iOS 11.4.1
- iPadOS 13.0 - iPadOS 13.5
How to Download and Install unc0ver Jailbreak
In order to install unc0ver on your device, you have to use a sideloading tool such as AltStore. Here's how you can install the unc0ver jailbreak on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with AltStore:
- The first step is to download and install AltStore on your computer and device. You can read the full guide here.
- Next, open Safari on your iOS device and go to this page to download the unc0ver IPA. You can download the IPA by clicking the "Download IPA" button on the page.
- Once downloaded, open AltStore on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
- Press the + icon in the top left corner to add a new app. You'll see a list of all the IPA files that you downloaded with Safari. Tap on the unc0ver IPA that you downloaded earlier.
- Note: if it's your first time using AltStore, you'll be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password. This is sent to Apple to generate a signing certificate to install the app.
- AltStore will begin installing the jailbreak. The process takes a couple of minutes to finish and after it's installed, it will appear on the My Apps page and you can open it from there or from the Home screen.
- If you keep on getting an error that the AltStore server is not found, you can simply re-install AltStore or connect it to your computer using a cable and then install unc0ver.
How to Jailbreak With unc0ver
The process for jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad is quite simple. Once you've installed unc0ver on your device, simply open the app and press the Jailbreak button to get started. During the jailbreak process, do not interrupt your device and let the jailbreak finish properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the unc0ver jailbreak semi-untethered?
Yes, the unc0ver jailbreak is semi-untethered which means that every time your device restarts, you have to open the unc0ver app and re-jailbreak.
2. How long does the unc0ver app last before it expires?
The app works for 7 days before it expires. Once expired, you can re-sign it with AltStore by going to the My Apps page of AltStore and tapping the "X days" button next to the unc0ver app to begin the re-sign process.
3. How can I update the unc0ver app?
We will upload the latest version of unc0ver on this page as soon as it becomes available. You can download the IPA from this page and re-install via AltStore or any similar tool.